Thursday, August 11, 2016

Soft Opening



On the soft opening of TrèFemi I created a sensual 3 course menu.

Pictured here are the 1st and 3rd courses.

The main course was;

Aged Wagyu Chuck Eye steak topped with herb butter sautéed Argentine Red shrimp drizzled with a homemade Hickory and Brown Sugar cream sauce accompanied by duck fat roasted onions and potatoes. Paired with a exquisitely delectable Granaro Chiarieri.

The 1st course I have created;

A deconstructed arugula salad.

Arugula spaghetti with fresh mozzarella, tomato slice and topped with a fig chili balsamic caviar garnished with Black Cyprus sea salt.



For the 3rd course;

A beautiful dessert course..
Sliced and fanned Extra large Special Edition strawberries with Wyke Farms, Ivy's Vintage Reserve Cheddar shards topped with honey balsamic caviar and drizzled with a pomegranate reduction.




As the ideas flow I will create and post pictures and build the menu.

I am also working on the app as well so be looking out for that.

- Posted by the Chef De Cuisine 😎🍝

Sent from my Amazing iPhone 6 Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and what you desire to see. if you desire to contact me personally email me at,

chefs_table25@yahoo.com